Theres a picture in this thread!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Soo guys ive been waiting a while to set this tank up but its finally here. Sorry for the cloudiness because ibjust finished it about 5 minutes ago. Fish and more plants will be added soon. Im acceptig donations of your access floating plants since moneys tight LOL. Any questions just ask.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1399341114875.jpg

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
I was think of adding something else. Ill need to see how the tank looks after the water clears up. I dont if i should add another piece of driftwood or some rocks of some sort.

I was surprised bybhow many crypts i had. I started off with 4 and ended up with 7-8 i believe. The vals i bought were sendimg off runners and i had thebfor a little more than a week. My anubias nana and other one just keep growing.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Another picture is coming soon. The water cleared up a bit and is looking nice(er). Still cloudy soo oncenit clears up the apistos will be moved to that tank.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Ill have to post it tomorrow. Im getting ready for bed. Gotta be up early for work.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
I didnt payntoonmuchbattention to the name because theyre were so dang awesome but i believe they were wild caught apistogramma panduro or pandurini. Lol this is something i shouldve paid attention too :(

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Im going to try to upload a picture everyday. The cloudiness hasnt really disappeared yet but i dont know what is causing it. I checked the params 3 times and theball came out relativately the same.
Ammonia- 0
Nitrite- 0
Nitrate- 20
maybe a bacterial bloom? Any input or knowledge on this would be appreciated.

uploadfromtaptalk1399513721314.jpg

axelrod12

AC Members
Jan 10, 2011
Connecticut
Real Name
Greg
It could be a bacterial bloom, in which case it should go away on it's own, check your filter media though, if it clogged up from the initial fill it may need to be rinsed to get rid of the rest of the free floating sediment. Looks like a great start though. Also give me a couple weeks and I should be able to send you some amazon frogbit and possibly some water lettuce. I've promised some out already but it grows fast so I'll have enough to send your way soon, might even be able to throw in a couple other trimmings if your interested in them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store