FREE Amazon Sword Plants you pay priority medium flat rate + paypal fee = $13.00

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JennLy

AC Members
Mar 1, 2009
Antelope Valley CA
I have an amazon sword plant that is really good at making babies and I absolutely hate the idea of throwing them away but my two fish are running out of room. No charge for the plants but you pay the shipping. I've never shipped plants before so feel free to tell me if there is a better way :) I have at least a dozen plants some babies some fairly large. I will wrap them in wet newspaper and in a ziplock bag. $13.00 for the medium flat rate box & the paypal fee and all of the plants are yours. Shipping within the US only.

I can't promise there won't be snail eggs but I will do my best to clean the plants off before I send them.

If you happen to live on or have access to Edwards AFB CA you can pick them up for free.

I have no idea if there is any interest in free plants but just in case the first person who posts in this thread gets dibs on them.

JennLy

AC Members
Mar 1, 2009
Antelope Valley CA
Heya Verbal, I was just wondering if you would still like these plants? I think I am about to have a gold fish revolt if I don't get them out of their tank soon :)

JennLy

AC Members
Mar 1, 2009
Antelope Valley CA
If not I want the plants.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Hey Seahorse! Someone emailed me this morning about them and I think since I seem to have lost Verbal I am going to send them to the person who emailed if they are still interested. If they are not you are next in line. Verbal if you happen to come back to this thread I am sorry I couldn't wait longer, the plants are actually growing out of the top of the tank now and I really need to trim them.

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
Swords arrived this morning..thank you so much for your generosity..all plants wet and healthy..I would send you baby angels as thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store