1.5g?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
My Bat Cave somwhere in TX
What could I do with my 1.5g it's empty because I moved the scarlet badis to a bigger tank. What you think about some dwarf frogs? I'll probably just put a small cave in it or something maybe some sand don't know yet.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
1 Dwarf frog would be OK. Or you can have shrimp and snails.

FishFanMan

AC Members
Jun 13, 2013
Naperville, IL
Yeah, we love our Hawaiian red shrimp. They are small but very active. Won't need a filter, but will need brackish water.

whitecatbite

AC Members
Apr 21, 2014
Santa Cruz, CA
Real Name
Auden
I would do some shrimp- 1.5 is pretty small. I kept a betta in a 1.5 for a little while because I didn't have any other tanks to put him in and he seemed totally fine, but it is a little stretch. The only concern with African dwarf frogs would be the food polluting the water quickly-- they aren't super clean eaters and I have noticed that they have a tendency to ignore food!! 3 gallons is recommended for an adf, but it is totally do-able.
But but!!! I think shrimp would look really sweet In it! You could do a mini aquascape and little baby shrimps!!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store