Thanks to Everyone

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
I would like to thank all of the people here that have taught me how to take care of my fish. I have gathered tons of great information on here and other places you have referred me to, and now know a great deal(relatively) of how to properly keep my fish.

I have had my tank up and running now for 4 months and every problem that I have experienced has happened when I did NOT consult all of you.

I would like to especially thank RTR, OrionGirl, TKOS, and RICHER for their help as well as so many more.

From cycling with Neon Tetras(DOH! But still I lost only one. How did that happen?) to putting crayfish in my tank(DOH! 4 more Neon Tetras lost) to putting a Pearl Gourami in my tank so he could attack my angelfish(Gourami is gone, Ted is all better and beautiful), you have all patiently and repetitively answered all my questions and more. I now take care of my fish with much better care than all of my friends, including those that have been keeping fish for decades.

I humbly thank you.

TKOS

Registered User of Fish
Feb 6, 2003
Nova Scotia, Canada
tkos.unsta.com
Glad to hear that things are working out so well now. It certainly can be overwhelming and not the "just add water" hobby that many seem to think it is. But a great working tank is just a nice thing to have.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store