FS Red Marble Bristlenose Plecos - Cibolo, TX - Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

philjackson1

AC Members
Oct 13, 2008
These plecos stay small (5" max size) so they'll never out grow your tank. They do a fantastic job of cleaning the algae off of the glass and ornaments. They do also have the long fin gene, so if you're a breeder and want to breed them you'll get a mix of long fin and standard fin plecos.

Price: $5 each
Size: 1.25"-1.5"
Shipping: I can fit up to 12 in a box without affecting the cost of shipping
$15 Priority (No live arrival guarantee, though I've not had any problems)
$45 Express w/ Live arrival guarantee

Shipping terms: Priority ships on Saturdays, Express will ship Monday thru Wednesday. They'll be packed very well, double bagged, and will be in an insulated box. I will guarantee live arrival only on overnight shipments providing they arrive the next day. If there is a delay with the post office the guarantee is void. Must provide picture of DOA in unopened bag within 1 hour of delivery. Guarantee applies to cost of fish only, buyer is responsible for reshipment fee. I am not responsible for post office mishaps.

Pics are of actual fish from the group.

P1070839_zps28c9efc2.jpg
P1070838_zps3452786a.jpg

P1070839_zps28c9efc2.jpg P1070838_zps3452786a.jpg

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Got some of these and must say they are some awesome little fish. Professionally packed with no losses. Free bump for some cool baby bristle nose pleco's.

seaecho

AC Members
Oct 9, 2013
Another positive vote on these plecos! Got mine today. No losses here either. Fat, healthy, active. They're beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store