FS FS - 60 gal Aquarium with stand - Grand Prairie, TX - Pick up only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

red.eye

Registered Member
Jun 15, 2014
Hey guys! My life has gotten so busy and as much as I hate to say it, I just don't have time for this tank anymore.:cry: I want this tank, along with the fish, to have a wonderful home with people that know how to take care of fish. This tank is in great shape and I haven't had any issues since it was set up.

60 gallon fully cycled aquarium, 2 - 500 GPH canister filters, Black stand, wooden black hood, 2 glass tops, Fluval E series 300w heater, all live plants, black sand, decorations, black backing, Coralife fixture with 2 - 48in T5 bulbs, Mag-float, and 25ft python with 20ft extension. Includes 12 - Black Skirt Tetras, 4 - Rummy Rose Tetras, 2 - Olive Nerita snails, 1 - Siamese Algae Eater, 1 - Cory Catfish. *Bonus* Prime water conditioner, Florin-K, Florin-Fe and Flourish for plants.

Tank has been set up since Feb. 2011 with fish.

Must have means to move tank yourself!! Also comes with apparatus I built to safely move the tank.

Located in Grand Prairie, Local Pickup only. Will not separate. Comes all together!!! Asking $400.00 or let me know me a price that you think is fair!

DSC_1608.JPG DSC_1609.JPG DSC_1615.JPG

DSC_1608.JPG DSC_1609.JPG DSC_1615.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store