FS FS - unknown plant - Dallas, TX - Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimbog

AC Members
Aug 22, 2009
Not sure what this is, but it grows pretty fast. Will sell some for $2 a bunch plus shipping. Will also trade for RCS.

Last edited:

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Compare with pics of nanas/guppy grass?

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Thought so...

Someone should buy it ;) its good stuff.... Great forvfry to hide in.

Loach guy

Loach guy
Dec 20, 2013
Michigan
Real Name
Scott
First of all. You REALLY shouldn't be sending something out to another state without knowing what it is, let alone knowing whether or not it is illegal to do so. Second of all. I have that plant as well. It is guppy grass. Shrimp love the stuff, and it's a lot easier to get out of your tank than java moss. It's also a great plant for starting up a tank as it grows so fast and absorbs all of the excess nutrients.

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
Be it guppy grass, wisteria, or oak leaves..it is legal to send to Florida..And shrimp from Florida to Texas is legal.I have shrimp to trade.

kimbog

AC Members
Aug 22, 2009
First of all. You REALLY shouldn't be sending something out to another state without knowing what it is, let alone knowing whether or not it is illegal to do so. Second of all. I have that plant as well. It is guppy grass. Shrimp love the stuff, and it's a lot easier to get out of your tank than java moss. It's also a great plant for starting up a tank as it grows so fast and absorbs all of the excess nutrients.
I figured someone would be able to identify it on the forum. However I can't seem to edit the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store