My simple 10g.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Looks great!

I'm not sure how long your substrate will hold that slope though.

I know I had sloped the FloraMax (waste of $) in my 10g w/ plants, high in the back, low in the front. It leveled out pretty quickly.

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
My Bat Cave somwhere in TX
Tried to put my female betta in here but she was getting crazy eyes something was about to happen. What would be a good centerpiece fish?

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
If you're going to keep the neons in there, I'd get more of them. Like 8-10 total for the 10g and leave it at that. It will make for a more comfortable and entertaining group. I'd keep the temp down low too. I think many keepers forget Neons prefer cool water. ~67-72F.

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
My LFS has scarlet badis. Very pretty little guys. Extremely small. They seem to have betta-like personalities. Prowling about, giving you the stink-eye kind of thing..

I opted for celestial pearl danios for my planted 10. I've got 8 of them, along with a lone pair of old silver hatchets. You don't see much of the CPDs because they're constantly darting in/around the more densely planted areas.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store