Anyone for a free Betta, you just pay postage?????????

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
THE DIY BETTA PROJECT STILL HAS A NUMBER OF MALES AND FEMALES AVAILABLE. ALL I ASK IS PAY POSTAGE APPROXIMATELY $8. IF YOU WANT FEMALES I CAN SHIP UP TO 4 FOR NO ADDITIONAL POSTAGE.

64.JPG

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
What is the DIY betta project? Are these just leftovers from your spawns or..?

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
I spwaned these guys to give to people instead of them buying the sickly bettas at Pet Whatever-the big box stores. They did turn out nice nd there ae more on the way. The DIY Betta Project is my one man protest.

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
Yes their veils. These are just for folks who want a nice, health betta made in the USA.

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
whoa that baby looks so good.i wish that i could buy bettas that look that good but i dont have a paypal account.:(

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
I have a friend down the road that likes bettas..she has a job with organization that rescues and adopts pets out..extremely nice person. I would like to do something nice for her because she is so nice. She likes females and plakats mostly because she is afraid of fin rot, but do you have some nice fish now and would you mind sending pics? Jim

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store