FREE Platys in SE MI - pick up or ship

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owensdad74

AC Members
Jul 12, 2014
We think our first batch of (unplanned) Platy babies is ready for a new home.

I'd put them at just over an inch long. Attached is a blurry image to show their size compared to our adults.

I'd be happy to meet locally to give them away, or if you want them shipped I will try that. I have never shipped fish, so will be a learning experience. How about if you cover shipping cost and they are yours? Even better, if you pay for the shipping and they don't make it I will send your money back.

They are happy, healthy very interactive fish. We'd like to put them in a new home to reduce the bio load in our tank until we get a filtration issue straightened out.

Oh, did I mention they are free? :)

The youngens are lighter red...

i forgot too- I think I counted 8 this size. We have more that are smaller, but they are too little...

image.jpg

Last edited:

Owensdad74

AC Members
Jul 12, 2014
Thank you all for the views, I appreciate it!

Turns out our rockin' LFS wanted them. So the first batch of seven are off to good homes.

if you feel you were left out, don't worry! There are three more smaller generations that will be it enough in a little while.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store