Donations

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Da_Fish_Keeper

Registered Member
Jul 22, 2014
I am asking for donations because i have started a fish rescue program any old or not in use heaters, tanks, decor, gravel, filters, and of course fish pm if you want to contribute

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
welcome to Aquaria Central

you may want to try introducing yourself. post a mission statement or otherwise put people at ease.

currently you all we know is "da fish keeper'

how much experience do you have? how long have you been keeping fish? where do you live? How do you expect to get equipment and fish? can you pay shipping... etc..etc..etc..

also , not sure but use to be you had to have a minimum post count to get PM's

Pinkey

AC Members
Nov 16, 2004
Denver
Real Name
Nate
If anyone would be interested I have been inspired to start a South American cichlid rescue.

I would mostly need donations that include but are not limited to:
A 1,200 gallon acrylic aquarium custom built to fit my living room along with filters, heaters, and eventually fish.
I would also convert part of my basement into a large indoor pond to rescue an arapaima or two. I could rescue a lot of fish in a setup like this man from the UK has.

article-1369132-0B4C4BDF00000578-954_634x381.jpg

Interesting story here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-cellar-Britains-biggest-home-aquarium.html

article-1369132-0B4BDC0700000578-894_634x427.jpg

Da, if your plight is sincere I apologize for the tone of these comments in general. I'm sure you understand, as an experienced good Samaritan, that it can take time to help people understand your plight. If, while this may be rare on the internet, this is yet another "send me free stuff" ruse, I would encourage everyone to send me free stuff instead. I have been a member longer and have an established record keeping fish. I have had aquariums since before I could drive. . .in that case, actually send me cars.

article-1369132-0B4C4BDF00000578-954_634x381.jpg article-1369132-0B4BDC0700000578-894_634x427.jpg

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
The sad fact of the matter is that some of us longer term members have been burned by persons using a ruse of rehab/rescue. It has a tendency to leave a taste of cynicism behind for any future members that are sincere. Proof is in the pudding - time here, contributions to active discussions and sound advice are some things that go a long way to earning credibility and respect. That usually leads to being taken serious in any plans to rescue.

Good luck in your endeavors.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store