FS Plants: 120g Rescape Sale Anubias Nana/Petite, NL Java Fern, Crypts!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmhart

Revolutionary
Sep 8, 2007
Atlanta,GA
Complete rescape of my 120g, and lots of left overs!!!

Anubias, Narrow Leaf Java Fern (HUGE), an a boat load of crypts!

Shipping is $7 unless otherwise noted.

Plants may contain small amounts of GSA. Also, I have MTS in this tank. These plants have all been rinsed and should be free of MTS, but I can't gurantee. I love my MTS, but I just wanted to be completely transparent.

It's all coming from this tank:

Anubias Nana, 10+ leaves each, 5-6" long, $10 each. 3 Available

Anubias ~Nana/Petite, 10+ leaves each, 4" long, $6 each. 2 Available

Anubias Nana, 20+ leaves each, 8" long, $20 2 Available

Narrow Leaf Java Fern, LARGE clump of plants, $12 4 Available

LARGE Narrow Leaf Java Fern on Driftwood, Very large amount of NLJV rooted to driftwood. $60 1 Available SHIPPING WILL BE COST DUE TO WEIGHT $15-$25 via FedEX is my estimate. If you don't want the DW, I can rip the plants off and ship for $10.

EXTRA LARGE Narrow Leaf Java Fern on Driftwood, Very large amount of NLJV rooted to driftwood. $100 1 Available SHIPPING WILL BE COST DUE TO WEIGHT $15-$25 via FedEX is my estimate. If you don't want the DW, I can rip the plants off and ship for $10.

LARGE Cryptocoryne Pontederiifolia, 10" inches tall, some GSA on the leaves $4 3 Available

Cryptocoryne Pontederiifolia, 6" inches tall, some GSA on the leaves $2 7 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store