WTB (10+) Bristlenose Plecos - PU/S - 28409

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lann

AC Members
Sep 30, 2011
Sunny East Coast
Real Name
Lori
Looking for a group of (10+) BN Plecos

- Can Pay Up to $37.00 Shipped or $25.00 picked up

- Short or Longfin

- Albino or Brown

- Must be at least 1.25" as they will be helping
me keep a 125g community clean

Please pm me or post if you have any available.

I am located in Wilmington, NC 28409

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
Where are you I see you are on the east coast and so is she. Email her she is wonderful to work with and will help you out in whatever way she can. She will ship other ways to keep the cost down however a live arrival guarantee may not apply but I as well as many many others have ordered from her and she packs and ships like no other.

lann

AC Members
Sep 30, 2011
Sunny East Coast
Real Name
Lori
Where are you I see you are on the east coast and so is she. Email her she is wonderful to work with and will help you out in whatever way she can. She will ship other ways to keep the cost down however a live arrival guarantee may not apply but I as well as many many others have ordered from her and she packs and ships like no other.
I will send her a message. Thanks.

lann

AC Members
Sep 30, 2011
Sunny East Coast
Real Name
Lori
I just reread your initial posting and to be honest you may be hard pressed to find anyone willing to ship that many for that price.
The regular bn plecos are very common & shouldn't be more than $2.00 each at 1.25". I found a 10pk on ebay for $24.99 shipping included & the same seller has 20 brown BN plecos for $39.99 shipped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store