FS Neon & Cardinal Tetra - Jakarta,Indonesia - Shipment (EXPORT)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nolovesca11

Registered Member
Aug 6, 2014
jakarta, indonesia
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Andryano
Hi everyone, i am andryano from jakarta, indonesia. I am freshwaterfish exporter and have several fish ready for export. One of fish i want to export are neon and cardinal tetra. Here is the detail :

-> Neon tetra : 1" (2.5cm) - USD 0.3 - minimum export 5000 pcs (5 box)
-> Cardinal tetra : 1" (2.5cm) - USD 0.5 - minimum export 5000 pcs (5 box)

tetra.jpg

You can buy and combine them with another fish, i have another fish ready for export like : congo tetra, santa claus platy, agasizi, black ghost, frontosa, red frontosa, etc (please kindly contact me for my livestock and price).

We can ship all around the world, all shipment by air cargo from jakarta, indonesia. If you interested or ask question kindly contact me :

:naughty: "we use high standard procedure for that because we always do quality control. So we guarantee our fish in good condition when you get it.

And for transportation our experience ensure your satisfaction for safety, secure and on time delivery at all cost as our main priority. We ever export to USA, UK, and some ASIA Region such as Singapore, China, etc.

If you looking for ornamental fish exporter or aquarium fish exporter for help your growth up business , Then you are on the right side" :naughty:

>:hi:>THANK YOU<:hi:<

tetra.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
P.M. me and I'll give you my email. I'd like a price list and shipping / transshipping information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store