We are now planted- I think!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Owensdad74

AC Members
Jul 12, 2014
So just over a week ago we introduced three plants to our ongoing 45 gal tank project. The fish LOVE them and they seem to be doing very well!

As you will see in the images there are two potted plants, a melon sword and water primrose. The third is an anubia that came in a piece of driftwood.

The directions say to plant them, and here is the question. My inclination is to move our black pea gravel away from the planting spot, and plant them in black sand. Will this work?

Also the anubia looks to be taking hold on the driftwood- should I leave it as is?

Thank you!

P.s. Images to come...

Owensdad74

AC Members
Jul 12, 2014
So just over a week ago we introduced three plants to our ongoing 45 gal tank project. The fish LOVE them and they seem to be doing very well!

As you will see in the images there are two potted plants, a melon sword and water primrose. The third is an anubia that came in a piece of driftwood.

The directions say to plant them, and here is the question. My inclination is to move our black pea gravel away from the planting spot, and plant them in black sand. Will this work?

Also the anubia looks to be taking hold on the driftwood- should I leave it as is?

Thank you!

P.s. Images to come...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store