Quick question

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

sumthin fishy

I eat spam
Aug 22, 2005
central california
Real Name
mike
when I was younger, so much younger than today.....I never needed any body's help in any way.

But now those days are gone and i'm no so self assure. Now I find I changed my mind, and opened up the doors.

sumthin fishy

I eat spam
Aug 22, 2005
central california
Real Name
mike
whelp........ I got the UGF plates. Got it set up. One powerhead pushing in one side seems to be enough for my 10 gallon. Although I have another powerhead I could use if I need. More worried about too much current than anything else. Got an in tank filter that came with the already established setup, and a better HOB in to get established so the in tank filter can go away. The heater that came with the tank was not adjustable so I trashed it, and the only one I still had was an adjustable 50w that is not fully submersible. looking at getting 2 submersibles on either side. fish are 4 khuli loaches, 3 ottos, 4 neons, 4 black neons, and a M. ramirizi. Might be a bit much, but I have infected the wife with the fish addiction, and she is pushing the 30G tank to be started soon. I have 3 clusters of amazon swords and some dwarf hairgrass in a cheap substrate. Still working on the DIY CO2 and thinking over options for difusion. I have been thinking about making a complex manifold that can use an air pump to push O2 or CO2 but im still looking into that. Was a time a lot of people would say what they have done, but now I can experiment and tell you what I find :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store