Very Pretty Betta!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
A few months ago I bought my grandma a 5 gallon tank, I maintian it for her. I bought a 'Delta Tail' Male betta from where I work at, he was small and a little dull in color. But now he's all colored up and his fins alone are huge! My grandma loves her small tank and so does my cat, she sits on the table and watches the fish. I have two minnows and a snail in the tank with the betta, he doesn't mind the minnows, but I might take them out.

Here's a few pics of the betta. I named him Sky. I beleive he could be a Super Delta or a Halfmoon, any thoughts?
IMG_2599.JPGIMG_2604.JPGIMG_2606.JPGIMG_2608.JPG

IMG_2599.JPG IMG_2604.JPG IMG_2606.JPG IMG_2608.JPG

nurseshelly

AC Members
Aug 16, 2014
Arizona
Real Name
Michele
A few months ago I bought my grandma a 5 gallon tank, I maintian it for her. I bought a 'Delta Tail' Male betta from where I work at, he was small and a little dull in color. But now he's all colored up and his fins alone are huge! My grandma loves her small tank and so does my cat, she sits on the table and watches the fish. I have two minnows and a snail in the tank with the betta, he doesn't mind the minnows, but I might take them out.

Here's a few pics of the betta. I named him Sky. I beleive he could be a Super Delta or a Halfmoon, any thoughts?
View attachment 213640View attachment 213641View attachment 213642View attachment 213643
Maybe a butterfly feather tail? If you look for a tail types guide it looks more like a feather tail type than even a super delta, although that is the next most similar. The edges of the fins make it look more like a feather tail to me, and the markings look like butterfly to me. I'm no expert though!

Michele

seaecho

AC Members
Oct 9, 2013
Wow, is he a Dragon Scale with pink fins? Never seen one quite like it. I love the irridescence!

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Betta's faces absolutely crack me up. The look on this guy is.. 'Will somebody get this pink tutu off me please'.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store