FT Water Wisteria, java moss / Knoxville, TN / shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
Hey guys! I'm wanting to trade of some of my plants and I really just want plants and driftwood... but let me know what you have! :)

I just trimmed my tank today and, as you can tell from my other thread, the wisteria has definitely taken over. So I'm wanting to trade some of it off.. I just really want something fresh and new to try :p
As you'll see in the pictures, I have this container full of it and there may even be a baby amazon sword in there somewhere (I lost it after my little fish guys decided to uproot it....) It's possible. The container is approximately 1/3 of a gallon and it's full... So about 4 or 5 feet of wisteria.
As for the Java moss, it's not really rooted on this rock(the rock is also optional if you want it or not) and is between golf ball and tennis ball sized.

The plants do come from a disease free tank, but there are TONS of snails... MTS and Bladder/pond snails. I can remove them to the best of my ability upon request. But if you like snails, they are a great addition to the tank and are great little helpers.

That's what I have! I'm wanting to do an equal, no money exchange. Let me know what you guys have or wanna trade or what you think is a fair trade for all or a portion of this! Thanks :)

uploadfromtaptalk1408153065531.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1408153077146.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1408153087371.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1408153105812.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1408153120278.jpg

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
I have a turquiose jewel female, three green tiger barbs,hundreds of dime size angelfish (several colors),a big blue crawfish,and five white craws to trade?

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
i would get it but i have not done the 15 day limit and i dont live around you but i do have drift wood.so ask me when the 15 day period is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store