Crocodile skink?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bktgifridays

AC Members
Aug 10, 2014
Just wondered if anyone has any experience with croc skinks?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
I've never kept this species but they have always interested me so I've done a good bit of research on them over the years. What do you want to know about them?

Bktgifridays

AC Members
Aug 10, 2014
Thank you for responding. From what I've seen, your the person when it comes to this area! Basically, just in the beginning stages of setting up a "paludarium" kind of tank and I'm trying to find the perfect pet/pets for it. Discovered the croc skink while doing some research and thought they seemed pretty awesome! Just wanted to find out if it could work with my setup. Or if anyone had any other suggestions I guess? Wanted something unique...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Well these guys are definitely unique looking and they do very well in a palurdarium type setup. Just keep in mind that they don't like high temps and they enjoy lots of substrate to bury into such as sphagnum moss. They are a shy species and do tend to hide a lot until they become use to you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store