White Cloud experience?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

QuietDusk

AC Members
Jun 22, 2011
Central AZ
Anyone have any experience in mixing White Clouds (Tanichthys albonubes) with goldfish? I've read lots that say they do well in colder water and would be good tankmates, but no actual accounts of how the two interact. I'd also appreciate some general info on their temperment - active, strong/loose schoolers, shy? Any preferences on standard vs gold?

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
Anyone have any experience in mixing White Clouds (Tanichthysalbonubes) with goldfish? I've read lots that say they do well in colder water and would be good tankmates, but no actual accounts of how the two interact. I'd also appreciate some general info on their temperment - active, strong/loose schoolers, shy? Any preferences on standard vs gold?
there are a lot better cold water fish to keep together. though being in AZ i would think you would naturally go for something a little more tropical. it would be easier to control the temp.

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
you would think they would be good tank mates but actually they are very different mostly in size and what the others have said.but the goldfish will get bigger, so big they will eat them so no.do not mix them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store