who dunn it!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
someone in the tank is digging up my plants.in the 29 i have 1 angelfish,1 blue gourami,5 harlequin rasborah,6 white could mountain minnow,5serpay tetras,4 cories,3 mystery snails,a bunch of mts snails,2 black phantoms,1 ammano shrimp,and a few others im forgetting im sure of that.my apongetan bulbs are just now getting up rooted.all of this stock was in a 20 gallon except the angel and no you was up rooted.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
Considering the MTS are substrate stirrers I would guess they are the culprit but I must say that white clouds are a cool water species that thrive in fast flowing water I can't imagine that they are thriving in a tropical tank...ps it's Serpae tetras ;)

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
really i have only a few babies and this started a bit before that when i added them.and with 90 gallons of filter they have good current.i myself am leaning towards the cories.oh and i also have a syno eupereus

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
I couldn't grow anacheris with the angelfish I had. She ate the growing tips off it, and every time it started to grow again she'd eat it. Angelfish can get bored and try things though it isn't usual that they do tear anything up.

The other thing is that plants are buoyant and some times come up with out much help at all. Now if this was something established for a month or two then you might be looking for a true culprit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store