IDeas for my 20G Specs included!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I moved my Koi Swordtail to my 37 so she can be with the platies, I felt she was lonly so I put her with them. As I sit here my tnk seems to look a little emptyeven with the neons darting all over. I added more plants, I think they are moneywort or pennywort, not sure.

If you want to know the specs here they are:
Temp: 78-82
Filter: Marineland Pengiun 200
Ph: 7.4-7.6
Ammonia: 0 PPM
Nitrite: 0 PPM
Nitrate: 5-10 PPM, depending on the week never higher then 10.
Current Fish Stock: 1 Male Pearl Gourami, 15 Neon Tetras, 2 Kuhli Loaches, 1 (unkillable) Hillstream Loach, 1 lonly male guppy and a few Ramshorn Snails I got for free from work.

I want to add a female Pearl in the tank, would that be ok or should I leave it alone, I really want another Pearl since they have great personality! My male Pearl was shy and hid for a few days till he perked up a lot, he's roughly 3.5-4" thats pretty much their full size.

Here's a pic of the tank:
IMG_2719.JPG

IMG_2719.JPG

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
It's going to take me awhile to get a female Pearl.. But I might add more neons or a livebearer or two to brighten it up a little. I have platies in my 37g and my remaining Guppy disappeared in my 20(no body anywhere). Could I be able to do that with two Pearls?

FishFanMan

AC Members
Jun 13, 2013
Naperville, IL
I love Bolivian rams. One might look good in your tank as a lower inhabitanting fish. Electric blue ram is pretty too.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I have middle and top dwellers but no bottom dwellers expect my loaches. I could do a ram? I miss Bolivian Rams, it's hard to find a healthy one.

The hillstream is unkillable, I tried and it just sits there mocking me. It survived Kribs, and everything else.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
The female Pearl will have to wait unless I can get one at a different LFS and I'll get a Bolivan when I can, I seem to like them and they will go well in the natural theme I have going. I just picked up some New Life Spectrum to feed my fish, I think it'll be better then feeding them the TetraColor crisps. I got Small Fish Formula and Spectrum Thera +A with Garlic, any thoughts on these foods?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store