FS FS - A. nana petite /New Jersey/ Shipping or Local pick-up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAY973

AC Members
Dec 24, 2005
NJ
Anyone interested in 17 pieces of A. nana petite?
If you buy everything pictured for $100 shipping is free (I prefer not to have to count leaves. I'll throw in an extra 3 for an even 20 pieces if you prefer to pay for shipping.)

It's coming out of my 180g so everything is submersed growth snails and a little bba is possible, it pained me to trim...LOL

Mind your weather I don't guarantee shipping from New Jersey so the weather is still mild enough to ship from here. PM me.

JAY973

AC Members
Dec 24, 2005
NJ
Would you be willing to trade for some Java Moss??
No thanks have a bunch of different moss that have just become one big mess it's taken me years to get rid of it in 180g and it's a battle I've yet to win have only been able to manage...LOL

Dav

AC Members
Sep 29, 2014
Hey Jay, I'm interested in 10 clippings for $50 (shipped). I'll PM you with the pertinents.

Dav

AC Members
Sep 29, 2014
This is a new account & I don't think I can PM you just yet unfortunately (I don't see an option for it). Anyway I'm still interested. I'm in NJ also (central NJ, Union County) so if you're nearby maybe I can pick up, if not then shipping is fine. Let me know if you still have clippings available. Thanks

JAY973

AC Members
Dec 24, 2005
NJ
I'd like to get some. Just waiting on a paycheck. Do you do local pickup?
Sure shouldn't be a problem just let me know when you are ready.

This is a new account & I don't think I can PM you just yet unfortunately (I don't see an option for it). Anyway I'm still interested. I'm in NJ also (central NJ, Union County) so if you're nearby maybe I can pick up, if not then shipping is fine. Let me know if you still have clippings available. Thanks
I get as far south as Piscataway NJ 3 times a week just let me know. I don't think I'll be running low on A. nana petite anytime soon. There's several in there the size of a softball.

My PC at home hard drive is shot so I maybe a little delayed in responding while I get access to the kids or wife's PC, and I'm the IT guy...LOL

JAY973

AC Members
Dec 24, 2005
NJ
I'm in Warren County, close to the Delaware River.. I don't mind a long trip.
We go pumpkin picking out there somewhere down route 80 my wife knows the name of the farm I think it's Hackettstown. It's a big to do and it's that time of the year again for the kids =) but I'm not sure which weekend coming up here.

I live in Morris County... Let me know there maybe a few fish places worth checking out if your into that sort of thing and are in the area like Sea Level Aquarium in Pinebrook, Ely's in Florham Park, or if you'd want to go further east another 15-20mins Absolutely fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store