FS Endlers, Platys, Swordtails, Least Killies, Marble Crayfish St. Louis S/PU

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
All fish are priced to include shipping. Discount for multiple items ordered just ask. All fish come with a live arrival and health guarantee. We typically send extras just incase of a DOA. All fish are born and raised in our fishroom or summer pools in St. Louis, MO, no exceptions.

ENDLERS

Black Bar / Green Outcross -Outcross Orchards

2 Trios $26 Shipped
Add $8.50 per additional trio

Chilli Males with Outcross Black Bar Females - Throw Chilli, Black Bar and Lime Green fry

2 Trios $30 Shipped
Additional $11 per trio

Fry Scoop any type of Endlers 10-15 fish $6 with purchase

PLATYS / VARIATUS

Gold or Red Mickey Mouse or Sunburst Variatus
6 $25 Shipped
12 $38 "

Brooder Group Available - Ask

SWORDTAILS

Brooder Group - Ask

LEAST KILLIES

$6 per pair with additional order or add $10 shipping

001.JPG 111.JPG 002.JPG 205.JPG

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
Petluvr,

Your post is not taken kindly. Keep in mind that AdrianHD and others worked with Endlers for YEARS perfecting different color lines and true breeding strains. It only took me 3 years and several thousand fish to spot my first blond Endlers and 2 years later and thousands of fish later I'm still working on perfecting the line. I'm old enough to have participated in the great development project people know as fancy guppys. I have a pile of national and international awards to prove it. Taking a little gray fish with a few dots of color on them to the point they are today took years, hundreds of dedicated breeders and millions of fish to develop.

Yes, I'm a little miffed that you would say something like this especially in a classified post. I suppose you could feed your Endlers (feeders) to a cichlid and join the rest of us who enjoy a highly refined strain of fish. Only question, how many can I put you down for? I can ship Monday! I thought so!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Folks..it's a classified thread, please keep discussions in the General Chit Chat area...thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store