Go Cowboys!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Man, they're lookin' soooo much better this year. 5 and 1, best start since 2007. Go Cowboys!

Mark

discuspaul

AC Members
Jun 22, 2010
Surrey, B.C. Canada (Vancouver)
Real Name
Paul
Yeah Mark, the Cowboys are looking better than I think I've ever seen them. They were superb on both sides of the line yesterday - gave the Super Bowl Champs a real licking !
As for the Hawks, QB Wilson's throwing accuracy was the worst I've ever seen, and their defense was atrocious. Hope they don't have another game like that.

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Cowboys had a couple booboos but overall a well-played game. You're right...that's the worst I've seen Wilson; ever. Even Sherman got beat a couple times.

And Witten! Got hit in the hands with the ball and dropped at least three key passes. I liked Escobar and Randle yesterday. Both Stepped up.

Lookin' forward with fingers crossed for a playoff season.

Mark

discuspaul

AC Members
Jun 22, 2010
Surrey, B.C. Canada (Vancouver)
Real Name
Paul
Cowboys had a couple booboos but overall a well-played game. You're right...that's the worst I've seen Wilson; ever. Even Sherman got beat a couple times.

And Witten! Got hit in the hands with the ball and dropped at least three key passes. I liked Escobar and Randle yesterday. Both Stepped up.

Lookin' forward with fingers crossed for a playoff season.

Mark
Not only that, but Murray was outstanding, as was the Boys' O line which made everything work, all game long. They keep playing like that, no question they'll be in the playoffs. Hope they don't get to the NFC playoff against the Hawks, though !

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I heard they were going to move people into the cowboys stadium during tornado season because there are so few touchdowns...

Anders247

IG-88 Invaders
Jun 10, 2014
Real Name
Anders
Go patriots!

But yes the cowboys are looking much improved this year. Even with them losing all their best defensive players, too. :O

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Monday night against Washington was a travesty.

:mad:

I no longer wish to live.

Mark

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store