Hello aquariacentral forum (new member)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Derek615

AC Members
Oct 14, 2014
Well I didn't really want to make a post in the introductions section because I'm purely a freshwater guy, I'm 16 years old currently, I live in New York, and I have a bit of a fish addiction (don't we all). Ill just move on to telling you all about my current tanks. I run a 75 gallon tank with solely a 12.75" largemouth bass (very friendly with me and I'm considering upgrading his tank in the future); a 55 gallon with a 2.5" largemouth (even more friendly he'll eat from my hand), a 1.5" rock bass, 2 banded killifish, a black bullhead, a yellow bullhead, 2 1" bluegill, and an emerald shiner (I think everyone's getting the theme, I like natural fish); a 30 gallon long with about 2 dozen spotfin shiners (upgrading this tank soon as well I think); a 30 gallon standard with 6 rosy red minnows and about 20 juvenile creek chubs (very small <1"); a 20 gallon long with a 4" plecostomus and a 2.5" Australian rainbow fish; a 10 gallon with 12 fancy guppies; and a 10 gallon with a few crayfish. I also have a few tanks that are not yet set up, I have a 31 gallon television fish tank, a 75 gallon standard, a 33 gallon flat back hexagon, and a standard 20 gallon tank. I got into the hobby really heavily in the past year and it's been very fun with minimal fish deaths (very small number maybe 3 out of the 75-80 I used to have). For now I'm focusing on this 33 gallon flat back hexagon tank I need ideas on what to do with it, I already posted my television tank to the local craigslist just because I have nowhere to put it. If anybody has any ideas about the 33 hexagon tank I'm definitely open to suggestions.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
How many tanks do you have up and running?!?!

Whew.. I know I couldn't manage 2 when I was 16yrs/old.

Welcome aboard.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store