fake plant aquariums

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aquariumfishguy

Social Regular
Jul 14, 2003
Michigan, USA
www.care4fish.com
Sorry, no pictures YET but I can say that I have some tanks which are live planted and some which have fake plants. Both tanks look realistic, and both look like a lot of time was spent on them.

...but for some reason, I like the tanks where I have the real plants. :D

blitzen25bm

AC Members
Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
i can get some pictures up later you might have to remind me. you can go silk, a lot of them look pretty realistic and they even sway with the currents like live plants.

1 fish 2 fish

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
Grand Rapids, MI
Visit site
hehehe... yeah i'd like to do live plants someday, but I don't have the money or time for that right now, college seems to suck all that up.
anyone with pics?

blitzen25bm

AC Members
Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
i got an old tank here. ive since added a lot more plants and with the tank lights on it actully looks pretty realistic. old tank and heres another tank im still setting up.

PS if you guys are wondering where my fish are; i dont overstock my tanks. the first is a 60 and all it has is 4 angels and bunch of endlers and small pleco.

the second tank is a 40 and it has 2 tiny firemouths, a belesox; some feeders and small bichir.

fourty.jpg

blitzen25bm

AC Members
Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
first picture is here; sorry about image quality. i guess they dont want us sucking up too much bandwidth

60.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store