Quick question

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Alonergan11

AC Members
Aug 7, 2014
I have 6 amano shrimp, 4 cory cats, and 10 Cardinal Tetras. Can I add more fish? If so, how many? Also, I feed my tetras a small scoop of frozen food, which the consume in a time around 1-2 minutes, everyday around 7pm. They look hungry during the morning and between feedings. I know that you're not supposed to overfeed, but should I be feeding them more than once a day? Am I not feeding enough?

Thanks

Alonergan11

AC Members
Aug 7, 2014
Forgot to say I have a 29 gallon tank with an aquaclear 50, but im getting a big canister filter

fwiffo

AC Members
Dec 5, 2007
Oh this is easy. Buy a big honking full grown male 14" oscar for your tank. then you'll be fine.

seriously though, i think you may have enough bottom dwellers but maybe add more mid and top level swimmers. but that's me. and no oscars lol!!!

enrique4jc

AC Members
Oct 17, 2006
Russell Springs, KY
Real Name
Eric
I think you could build out a school or two of small fish, or maybe a few larger fish. Definitely not oscars but something like smaller rainbows, rams, or gouramis.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store