FS Trios Gold or Red Mickey Mouse Platy, Sunburst Variatu Marbled-Self-Cloning- Crayfish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
111.JPG002.JPGI have a number of Platys up for grabs. These are all really nice fish I raised outdoors this summer. All are in peak health, have great color and about 1/2"-1 1/2" I also have Marble, self-cloning crayfish in a number of sizes. All fish & crayfish come with a live arrival and five day health guarantee. All fish born and raised here in St. Louis. Pick up or shipping available.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR.

Platys and Variatus

1 - Trio Gold, Red Mickey Mouse or Sunburst Variatus $18 Shipped
2 -Trios same as above $25 Shipped
You can mix and match different trios and all male groups available
Brooder Platy / Variatus Group approximately 8 of the above $35 Shipped (Very awesome color and health-Includes 1 huge Blue female)

Marbled Crayfish (These are available from 1"-2"
These crayfish a not very aggressive toward fish and can't catch healthy fish period. Mine are raised with Endlers, Cory Cats and Plecos without issue. These crayfish top out at 3 1/2"and breed at 1"- 1 1/2". They eat uneaten fish food and just about anything else plant or animal they can find. Marble Crayfish are not escape artists, so you don't even need to cover the tank. I have also learned a secret on how to turn them as blue as any blue crayfish on the market. These crayfish are active day and night and have a ton of personality.

1 - Crayfish $14 Shipped (If added to a fish order $4 each)

All additional Crayfish $4 each

Endlers

1- Trio Black Bar or Black Bar / Green outcross $18 Shipped ($8 if shipped with Platys or Crayfish)
All additional trios are $7 each
All males groups available including metallic red Chili Endlers - Ask.

111.JPG 002.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store