FS Low light plant package & nano equipment - Macon, GA - Ship or Pick-up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jajabinx89

AC Members
Jul 21, 2010
Hey all. I'm going to be breaking down an old 3gal nano low light tank (trying to fund a vivarium build for a crested gecko). I can break the tank down and take pictures of everything individually, but I was hoping to find out if there was any interest first before taking everything down.

Low light plant package- The plants included in the package are pictured in the first photo and include: 2-3x Anubias nana, 4-5x anubias nana petite, subwassertang (I took a close up of this in the third picture, for some reason this plant is growing as two different forms in the same tank.. it's kind of weird), and marsilea minuta (second picture). A few of the anubias look like they have rooted to the seiryu stone they are on, if that's the case I will ship attached or can include all seiryu stone anyways. Plants are not guaranteed algae or snail free.

Other nano equipment- includes around 15' of airline tubing, a couple nano heaters, and an air pump. (fourth picture). I have 1/3 bag of unused black fluorite too if anyone is interested.

Would prefer to ship out all of this together but make me an offer for items, shipping will depend on the size box needed to fit everything (listed below). Not including heat packs or insulation so mind your weather.

USPS Flat rate shipping:
Small box - $5.95
Medium box - $12.65
Large box - $17.90

photo 3.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 1.JPG photo 1 (2).JPG

jajabinx89

AC Members
Jul 21, 2010
Update

Okay, for the life of me I can't figure out how to edit my original post (it's been a long day, lol), so I am just replying to the thread.. but I finally got around to breaking the tank down, and the following is what I have available:

Low light plant package - $45 shipped priority USPS. Package includes 2 anubias nana, 5 anubias nana petite (4 of which are somewhat attached to seiryu stone, may still need securing to position properly in tank), a few marsilea minuta nodes, marimo moss ball, clump of subwassertang. Plants are not guaranteed algae or snail free.

Nano tank equipment package #1 - $17 shipped obo. A couple nano heaters (the nice one works well, I haven't tried the cheaper one in a while but last time I used it I think it was fine), about 15' airline tubing, and an air pump

Nano tank package #2 - $17 shipped obo. Leftover flourish supplements, fish food, shrimp food sample packets, magnetic cleaner. The water conditioner and excel only has about 1/3 left, everything else is more than half full at least.

Small seiryu stone package- $9 shipped obo. Leftover seiryu stone

jajabinx89

AC Members
Jul 21, 2010
Plant package and seiryu stone package have been sold. Will take best offer for remaining items.

jajabinx89

AC Members
Jul 21, 2010
Picture update.

I've been told for some reason the photos are showing up, trying to upload them again. Here is what is left:
photo 1 (2).JPGphoto 5 (2).JPG

photo 1 (2).JPG photo 5 (2).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store