WTB Neolamprologus Multifasciatus

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
A local, to me, store has some, but they are pricey; 15$ each if I remember right.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
The site seems very snippy when it involves questions about shipping.
i understand the pains of trying to get accurate shipping quotes. its not as easy as it seems. fedex overnight across the country depending on how many was ordered $85 seems about right, or even higher weight usps. after checking the link its not like its a automated system. you have to go though a email or call them.

For most orders, the cost will run from $35 to $85, depending upon size of order, destination and type of delivery.
seems about right and honest. i would send them a message for a quote. its giving you a general idea. what makes it seem pricey is they dont seem to offer priority mail. though really thats whats best for the fish going express/over night. i can tell you 80-85% or more of the problems i have come from priority mail. at times i wish to stop offering it my self but on the other hand i know smaller orders sometimes express just isnt cost effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store