FS Planted 90g FS - Fish, Plants, Dridtwood, Tank, CO2, UV, Filter, Lighting - PU NYC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurupari Man

The Masked Tortilla
May 29, 2001
New York, NY
I'm breaking down my 90g planted aquarium and will be selling the following (I'll sell it all as a package or will part it out; fish/plants would have to go first):

Hardware:

1. 90g glass tank (48" x 18" x 24") with black rim and black seams. Tank is in great shape with only a few minor scratches. No lids, no stand. $100.
2. Eheim Professional 3 Canister. In excellent condition. Includes media and hose. $175.
3. Coralife Turbo Twist 6x 18w UV Sterilizer. New bulb just installed about a month ago. $75.
4. Green Leaf Aquariums Gro CO2 Regulator with bubble counter. Used for only a month. Comes with a 10 lb CO2 canister that is at least 75% full. $150.
5. Build My LED 10,000K XB Series 48" LED Fixture. Less than 6 months old. In great shape. Includes wires to suspend over aquarium. $125.

Fish:

1. 2x large wild caught Brazilian Angelfish. $15 each or $25 for both.
2. 4x "fancy" Angelfish (Marbled, Smokey, Green Pinoy, Black). $7.50 each or $20 for all 4.
3. Emperor, Rummynose, Cardinal and Red Phantom Tetras, Harlequin Rasboras. Only 2-3 emperors and harlequins, but a bunch of the rest. $1.50 each.
4. Otocinclus Cats. I believe there are 6-7 in the tank. Take all for $1 apiece.
5. Bristlenose Pleco. He's large and old. Don't see him much. $5.

Plants/Driftwood:

1. Various java ferns and anubias, attached to nice pieces of manzanita driftwood, including one huge and incredible looking piece. Prices TBA - contact me for specifics.
2. Rooted plants - some cabomba, as well as some other plant that I forget the name of (it grows like crazy under the LED lights and is light green with purple leaves at the tops - I'll get pics soon).

Also sand, rocks, some extra fertilizer tabs and a few other odds and ends.

If anyone wants the entire setup, I'll be happy to negotiate a fair price. Everything is for pickup on the upper east side.

plecofreak2

Registered Member
Nov 22, 2011
Keyport N.J.
Real Name
Patrick
Hell0, if The C02 regulator and the led lights are still available, please text me .908-902-9847 Patrick.. cash inhand!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

plecofreak2

Registered Member
Nov 22, 2011
Keyport N.J.
Real Name
Patrick
I will buy the remaining fish, if I can get first shot at the light fixture and the CO2 equipment. Lmk
Patrick 908-902-9847 I'm in Nyc every weekend.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store