is this ebay post from one of you? if so, these are sticks not driftwood ; )

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Pretty sure that one to the right is ET's finger.

ROYWS3

AC Members
Aug 29, 2000
North-Central PA
Real Name
Roy
I'm sure they are what the seller says they are, they're just not very intricate (for lack of a better word). They are very plain - I've seen very similar stuff on the beaches of Lake Erie (and I'm assuming all of the great lakes). It's very few and far between that you find a real gem of a piece

JackLantern

AC Members
Dec 16, 2012
thanks, I sent link to brother who is also setting (resetting) up a tank. he was thinking shipping was too much, i'll have to check and see what it is.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
thanks, I sent link to brother who is also setting (resetting) up a tank. he was thinking shipping was too much, i'll have to check and see what it is.
i am not sure on other sites. but at least on my own i find the cheapest way to ship and refund the difference. fedex ground for heavy packages is not very much. for example i had someone buy a bunch of wood from me the other week. the site gave them a quote for $45 shipping since it was going priority mail. i was able to send it fedex ground for $20 and refund them $25 in shipping. since i been offering more and more dry goods on my site i have thought about making a 2nd site just for dry goods which would reflect the cheaper shipping options.

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
yeah i have 2 pieces of drift wood that look just like that first piece,well 3 pieces since i snapped one by accident :(besides drift wood ARE sticks that have been sitting in flowing water for a long time.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
Bob's got some nice stuff on his site..
I'm getting ready to order some of the branchy stuff..I like it as it imitates those branches that dip in the waters of the amazon flood plains.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store