Biocube 29 - Planted progression

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JackLantern

AC Members
Dec 16, 2012
plants in.
if anyone can recommend solid advice on if i should add fertilizers, please do. last go around with tanks i never did and had good luck, so i wasn't planning to this time, however i now have plants via web that were not available to me back then.
thanks.

plants in.jpg

plants in.jpg

Narwhal72

AC Members
Aug 13, 2009
I usually use a gravel additive fertilizer and then add liquid fertilizer weekly. I use Fluorish tabs and add Aqueon Aquarium Plant food weekly.

You have an interesting assortment of plants. I would encourage you to run only one light tube right now until the plants get established otherwise you are going to have really bad algae problems.

Andy

JackLantern

AC Members
Dec 16, 2012
k thanks.

yeah, it is an assortment, we will see which ones thrive and which die out. i'm not interested in doing CO2, all of these said they don't need it....but we will see.

basic setup, tall in back, mid in middle, lower in front

my last planted tank, i was throwing away so many plants every month. a 5 gallon buck full of stuff that would overgrow. e.g. jungle val went up 30" inch then across all the way for like 4+' grass.

only running one light in this cube

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store