Hi. The yellow rectangle states that I should introduce myself.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TropiKaren

Registered Member
Nov 28, 2014
I am not sure how this site works or how to navigate around it. I am being prompted by the yellow rectangle of knowledge.

I worked in the pet industry for 29 years. My fish knowledge is very old school which is to say, stop the problem before it begins. I started at the bottom. I scraped salt from the floor, built filters, built ponds, built stores, cleaned a lot of tanks, fed a lot of fish, medicated a lot of fish and was not permitted to sell one single fish for one year when I entered the industry. Everything I know is how to keep the fish alive. Healthy, happy and completely alive.

I really don't like dead fish.

TropiKaren

Registered Member
Nov 28, 2014
Thanks. You like the same music as me!
Odd not many people do.

I am so not sure how this site works. It is not easy to navigate around and I am doing this for research not related.

I do however, have a lot of information inside my cranium-brainium. I am hoping to do something for someone... in a small and useful way.

Last edited:

ROYWS3

AC Members
Aug 29, 2000
North-Central PA
Real Name
Roy
There are numerous different sub-forums you can investigate. Just wander around for a while, you'll get the hang of it.

So you're a fan of '80's and '90's alternative rock?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store