WTB OR TAKE..Chiclids for xmas teen

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

starfishplus

AC Members
Feb 28, 2005
in N.C
Hi iam help a mom that has three kids i gave them a fish tank and her son whats some jewel chiclids or something like that to go in it its for his xmas he has a small tank but he don't know he getting a bigger one . i am will to pay for them and shipping i just don't want from petstores for them to die . so if anyone has anything to help me to help them let me know...Thanks alot

savi

AC Members
Feb 18, 2007
South Carolina
I ordered fish from liveaquaria.com with good results to stock my 75 gallon tropical community recently. But shipping is 34.99 to have the fish overnighted so it only makes sense to do it if you're ordering a good sized order. The fish are a little cheaper but if you average the cost of shipping it probably comes out about the same as if you paid LFS prices. But its nice to be able to get stock you can't find locally. Customer service was good and they offer a wide variety of fish. If not you could try posting in the classifieds here to see if anyone would be able to ship you the fish you want via prioroity mail maybe. I've gotten fish and snails from other members on here in the past and never had a casualty that way. Or maybe aquabid but I don't really know how to use it so I can't help on that.

starfishplus

AC Members
Feb 28, 2005
in N.C
ok thank you

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store