FS Yellow Neo Shrimp, Orange Neo Shrimp, Blue Neo Shrimp, Plecos -pick up or Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

deesong

Registered Member
Mar 17, 2014
SHRIMP:
Yellow Shrimp: $2.50 each or 24 for $50
Orange Pumpkin Shrimp: $2.50 each or 24 for $50
Neo Blue Shrimp: (Very nice strain and produces true offsprings) $3.50 each Limited amount
Super Fire Red Shrimp: (Intense red strain with deep red colors) $3.50 each Limited amount

PLECOS:
Blue Eye Sf. Bristlenose 1-1.5" $6 each
Brown Sf. Bristlenose 2-3" $10 each
Green Sf. Bristlenose with Longfin Genes 1-1.5" $6.50 each

All Shrimps and Plecos are captive bred in regular tap water. As for the shrimps, you will get both juveniles and adults. Shipping is available with heat-packs. *Please PM your order*

Jay_S

I can do it ... hold my beer.
Dec 22, 2014
queens
Real Name
Real Name
is this a fire end of the road sale or will you continue to breed the shrimp? especially the blue and orange ones. is it ok if i pm you?

cuban007

AC Members
Jan 16, 2009
SoCal
Looks like he has not been in the forum for a few days. Hopefully Deesong will answer all of the emails and messages.

deesong

Registered Member
Mar 17, 2014
Sorry everyone, all pms replied. I was busy with the family for he holidays. We are located in Milwaukee, WI. These are all born and raised in our tanks and require no special water conditions. We do have some bristlenose that are adult size for sale. Please PM with your order and I will get back to you asap. Thanks and Happy New Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store