Yaay Fish Store Trip Day 2 new globarbs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jay_S

I can do it ... hold my beer.
Dec 22, 2014
queens
Real Name
Real Name
Yaaaay today I got to go by the lfs and actually spend money!!! Yup that's right I left acutal funny green paper instead of just drool puddles:drool: and fingerprints at my fish store. My tanks is cycled so home with me came:

I bought 2 new glofish "BRAND" TM. :p: tiger barbs. one of them even got a name. It's *drum roll* SHORT BUS!!! the others are name less 1-3 :wall:.
Shortbuss's hobbies include swiming in circles, swimming in straight lines, floating while staring at the substrate :dance2: and trying to sit on top of chilly the crawdad while she is eating, and playing matador with chilly (hence the name).

I also got sinking waifers full size, "color enhancing" food granuals, cat grass for the kitty (who enjoys tank as much as me), and a new fake plant to make girlfriend happy.

My fisheses are starting to move around the tank more (shoaling) and the new guys color is intense. I can see their reflections on the waxed floor kinda.

So tank now has:

1 crawdad orange (p. clarkii), 4 glofish barbs (including shortbus), 12 countable ghost shrimps (the others were prolly delicious)

I will snap some pics tomorrow of new set up.

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
What size tank is it? If it is a 20H or larger you should be cool. Keep an eye on the Clarkii. I don't know how big it is now but they can get up to 6". They tend to be more aggressive than some of the other types of crayfish available.

Jay_S

I can do it ... hold my beer.
Dec 22, 2014
queens
Real Name
Real Name
Yes it is a 20hi. I know about the crayfish I've kept them before. It was bought thinking it was a dwarf (at the time it was apropriate size for one) but, this is his tank all the rest are there for us. But all that aside The home provided for all inhabitants is and will be apropriate for all inhabatans.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store