New on aquaria central :)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

joecool44

AC Members
Jan 26, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Hi, Im new to this site, I have heard very good things about this site and heard that the people here are freindly and give helpful tips on how to improve tanks. I currentley have over 7 tanks, Two 10 gallons, one 45 gallon, One 30 Gallon, a 55 gallon, and a empty 500 gallon tank.. Im still deciding on what i should put in it. Im choosing between some stingrays, a Arrowana or a Sterlet Sturgeon, The ones that only reach 3-4 feet. Im very expeirenced and ready to step up my game on keeping more advanced fish. I have Kept eels, Birchirs, Ghostknifes, Sharks, Plecos, Goldfish/Koi,Tetras, Mollys and Cichlids, and Oscars. So if anyone has any ideas on what to put in this 500 gallon tank Hit me up with some ideas thnx!!!!:):goldfish::goldfish::goldfish::goldfish:

eeyipes

AC Members
Jun 11, 2008
Washington IA
My first advice would be to send that empty 500 my way, altho DH would probably kill me lol.

Anders247

IG-88 Invaders
Jun 10, 2014
Real Name
Anders
Welcome!!
For the 500g, well...... how about bass, pike, sunfish, and perch?

eeyipes

AC Members
Jun 11, 2008
Washington IA
After some more thought, if I had a 500 I'd probably want to stock it with baby fancy comets and koi, and watch them grow huge :) Simple but colorful and fun.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
How about pike cichlids? Like a zebra pike or something. Or if you really want, a platinum gar. If you go for a platinum gar make sure it doesn't have what some people refer to as "white tank syndrome".

This is when a fish is placed in a tank that's all white ( white gravel, white back ground, etc) and a lot of lighting. This will cause the fish to "turn" white. Just trying to camouflage itself. But after some time in a "normal" environment it will go back to normal coloration.

Sorry for the overload there :D

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com