Black Moscow Guppies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

starfishplus

AC Members
Feb 28, 2005
in N.C
Hi i had order 6 full blooded black moscow guppies it has been over a year ago i have got a few more now and are doing really well with them . I even gave my sister some two diff times. but i have someone who want to buy a trio of them for 15 dollars and i have not sold any before i did pay alot for them and i need to know a good price for them.i did trade a trio for some other fish. and also i ask the petstore worker if he wanted more than 1 trio for his coworker and he said no i will sell him some of mine after i get them breeding.so i do know he wants just for a profit . What should i do ? or just hold till spring and sell on aquabid there full blooded and pure never been mixed. Thank you for any replys

discuspaul

AC Members
Jun 22, 2010
Surrey, B.C. Canada (Vancouver)
Real Name
Paul
Hey starfish,
I've been thinking seriously of getting some black moscows myself, and would like to ask how you've found them for hardiness. I've heard a couple of comments about how sensitive they can be to water conditions, and may not last long.
I've not had good experience with Japanese blues, and wrote it off to low pH (in the 6.5 range) - but that may not have been the problem.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store