WTB peacock ciclids

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

werecatrising

AC Members
Oct 23, 2008
I finally have my tank up and running after 2 years of planning. I had my heart set on peacocks but can't find them locally. Petco said they will order them for me but I'm not sure I trust them. Anyone here sell them?

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
You could try Northeast fish or Daves Rare tropicals, both online sites. I have purchased fish from both sites and had no issues.
Good luck.

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
What size tank, and what peacocks are you wanting? I have a male eureka red, a group of ruby reds, and an odd male ruby red that's solid yellow/orange. I'm looking to move them all out to use the tanks for pleco's.

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
A few, good pictures are another matter though. Here's the odd colored ruby red male, and a normal ruby red male (actually looks more red in person, flash made him look orange, odd male pic is pretty close on color):

I also have a couple trios of Victorian rock kribs, they mix well enough with the ruby reds in my 125. Adult male:

Juvies and females look like this:

I don't seem to have any pics of the eureka red male, but he's a swallowtail, with white tips on the top and bottom of the tail fin. Little smaller than the ruby red males.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store