Re-stocking 37g

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I'm giving my co-worker some of my fish, 3 Celebes Rainbows and 4 Balloon Mollies(2 pairs). I moved my Pearls back to my 20g, they seem fine. Reason why I'm moving everything around, I'm going back to keeping Angels again, I miss having them. I'm thinking either one or two of them. I'm getting the angels from work, they will be on the large side, which is fine by me.

After the fish are rehomed, I'll have left: 6 Corydoras, 4 Shrimp(I know the Angels will eat them, these things are 2-3"), and 3 SA Bumblebee cats. I do have an AC 70 running on the tank aswell.

What type of school fish should I keep with them? I have neons, glow-lights and Blue Emperors in my other tanks, I was thinking Head/tail Light Tetras, Black Neons, or anything that won't nip the angels. Any ideas?

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
There's skirt tetras at work and I see seem to nip at each other and are not really that colorful either. I want something that'll bring color to the tank and movement. I had Black Neons once before and they didn't bother my past angel.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I had 10 Albino Glow-light tetras in my tank and most of them died off, 3 are left. I do have 2 Blue Eye Emperor Tetras in the tank as well. But I might have to take them out, cause they just seem to die.

Stock:
1 Medium Blushing Angel
3 SA Bumblebee catfish
3 Cories(half died, no clue why, bad stock maybe)
3 Albino Glow-light Tetras, thinking of putting them back into my 20H
2 Blue Eye Emperor Tetras

1 adult Angel, watching her for a friend, she's going home this weekend.

I have an AC 70 and Aquaeon 20(rated to 30 Gallons) running on the tank. Temp is 76-80. Ammonia is 0, Nitrite is 0 and Nitrate is usually 5-10.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store