37T and 40B

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

benzjamin13

AC Members
Jul 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Here's a few shots of my Planted Tanks.

37g is a tall tank with mostly clippings from the 40g of Rotala, Ludwigia, Amazon Swords, and Arrowhead Lilies. And the other plants are Anubias Nana Petite, Water Wisteria, Hygrophila Corymbosa, and Dwarf Sag. Fish are Fei Feng, Siamese Fox, Clown Loaches, and White Cloud Minnows.

40g has Rotala, Ludwigia, Java Fern, Amazon Swords, Argentinian Swords, Cryptocoryne Undulata, Cryptocoryne Balansae, Anubias Nana, Arrowhead Lilly, and some Moss Balls. There's also a Crinum Natans that I'm trying to see if it's savable since I had snails eat the bulb. So it's just floating there...hoping to see if roots will regrow. Fish are Angels, Discus, Cories, Otocinclus, Rainbowfish, Zamora Cats, and a Whiptail Cat.

37G02.jpg 37G03.jpg 37G05.jpg 37G10.jpg 40B02.jpg 40B07.jpg 40B03.jpg 40B05.jpg

benzjamin13

AC Members
Jul 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
A friend gave me his 3 Discus 6 months ago. I'm not sure how long he's had them for before he gave them to me, but I want to say he had them for at least a year.

moonstream

AC Members
Nov 5, 2007
Real Name
Jayne
what's the maintenance look like on the 40/how do the discus seem to be doing? I'm always curious about people who keep discus in more typical aquariums (rather than the hundred something gallon systems with sumps I typically see them in).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store