1$ per gallon?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

joecool44

AC Members
Jan 26, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Anyone know if pet supplies plus is still having their dollar per gallon sale, if not is there any stores at the moment?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
PetCo's last one just ended in January I believe, so probably at least a couple months until they do it again. IIRC they tend to have one late spring/early summer and one in the fall too, but the exact dates change from year to year.

I don't have a PSP near me, so I don't keep up with their sales...but I found a flyer saying it ended Feb 24, 2015 (although that might be different for different stores) so I doubt the next one will be anytime soon.

I'm sure it's something they'll advertise in their email newsletter and on social media accounts when the time comes. Just have to look out for it, but there's almost always a post about those sales here.

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Yeah, you just missed them Joe. If need-be Petsmart sells Marineland 20 longs for $29 every day. They're labeled under a Petsmart 'value' brand. Not too horrible a price if you're in a pinch.

JackLantern

AC Members
Dec 16, 2012
agreed watch craigslist.
see them regular

and i hope none of you are the craiglisters that post EVERY DAY that you are looking for a free tank....its getting annoying on my alert email.

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
$1 per gal is nice, but if you're crafty enough, you can usually talk most LFS into filling the tank with H2O, upon purchase, for only a couple bucks more per gallon.

Dexmaster

Space Monkey
Mar 17, 2008
Michigan
Real Name
Jeremiah
Petcos dollar per gallon will start on March 29th...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store