FS FS RARE L400 FRY WILL SHIP

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
These are L400 fry, banned from export from Brazil, so the only people selling them are breeders. These are fat, happy fish, living in Massachusetts tap water. They are $25 per fish, and as stated, I do ship. These fish get to be 5" long (for the males), and the females are a bit smaller. They are peaceful carnivores, and will NOT harm live plants. They are 1 1/2" long or better. The pictures are of the actual fry. They are NOT able to be sexed (at least by me!) at this size. Please message me with any questions. Thanx.

IMG_7938.JPG IMG_7937.JPG

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
More pics, taken this week. These are pics of 2 of the actual fry for sale.

IMG_8171.JPG IMG_8169.JPG

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
For the larger fry, I am feeding Thera Grow, Ken's earthworm stix, and Ken's brine shrimp stix, along with Froz mini bloodworms 1x per week. The smaller fry get Kens golden pearls of different sizes, along with Thera fry starter when they are very small...

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
They are still banned from export from Brazil. I am 1 of maybe 1/2 a dozen breeders in the U.S. that sells them. So, 6 or so people selling them to the entire US, I say makes them rare, no ? Have a good one...

qwe123

AC Members
Jul 30, 2008
Western Mass
They are still banned from export from Brazil. I am 1 of maybe 1/2 a dozen breeders in the U.S. that sells them. So, 6 or so people selling them to the entire US, I say makes them rare, no ? Have a good one...
Sorry if you took my sarcastic comment as aggressive in any manner, it was my weird way of complimenting you on your constant success with breeding them. I'm glad there's those that make sure to breed fish like these that we wouldn't have around otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store