Angel laid eggs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dbyrd50

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2015
To my big surprise my Angel's laid a batch of eggs in the Community Tank. So I removed the pair and put them in an otherwise empty 30g and moved the filter tube with the eggs also so they can take care of them undisturbed and more stress free :) This is their first time and for now they doing a very good Job, I hope it stay's this way. I will leave the eggs with them and try to let them raise the fry, just so they become experienced parents.
Please don't mind the plastic behind the tank, I wanted to make them feel more secure :)

DSCN0470.JPG DSCN0474.JPG

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Nice pair. Don't be too disappointed if they're not the best of parents the first time.
If they get spooked they could eat the eggs. If one parent sees the other as the least threat, it could eat the eggs. If they begin to eat fungused eggs they'll sometimes eat all of them.

Back when I was breeding angels, I'd pull the slate and raise the fry away from the parents.

Mark

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store