How can feed the corydoras fry

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

djr1

AC Members
Sep 26, 2014
so you have 2 nets hanging in your main tank.. that will work..how old are the fry? you should not feed for the first few days at all.. and then only finely crushed flake food/keep squeezing it out in your fingers until it's a fine powder. then pinch some between ur fingers and dip in tank to wet it and let it fall down to bottom of net..baby brine shrimp is also great..if u can purchase a plastic turkey baster to suck up any uneaten food. only food you should feed for first 4-6 weeks/even then keep it very fine(powdered) or the baby brine shrimp. my cory fry are now 6 weeks and 10 weeks old and doing well. started a blog here on raising cory fry but havent updated in some time.. let me know if this helps

Narwhal72

AC Members
Aug 13, 2009
I use dedicated fry raising aquariums for my cory fry. I feed them microworms for the first two-3 days after they absorb the yolk sack. Then I feed baby brine shrimp and finely crushed flake for about a week. Then I feed Repashy Spawn and Grow and flake after that. The gel foods are great as the cory's can eat all day if they want.

Andy

King_Acuarios

AC Members
Dec 6, 2014
Puerto rico
www.youtube.com
Thanks guys and sorry for the delay. I'm feeding them with frozen rotifers and food in granules and flakes chopped into small pieces. Everyday I removal one or two dead fry, do you think this is normal? Also I remove food debris with a spoon. The idea of mate djr1 is good only to be careful not also absorb some fry. Greetings and thanks again.

Narwhal72

AC Members
Aug 13, 2009
Sometimes you lose fry and sometimes you don't. Depends on the species and the water quality a lot.

King_Acuarios

AC Members
Dec 6, 2014
Puerto rico
www.youtube.com
Sometimes you lose fry and sometimes you don't. Depends on the species and the water quality a lot.
Hello friend. I think the problem is that overfeed. Now I am giving very few portions 3-4 times a day and I have not found dead fry. Soon I show a video to show how they have grown. Greetings!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store