Really??? People actually buy this????

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

KristlGail

AC Members
Apr 20, 2015
I saw that about a week or two ago and thought the same thing...why would you want to kill a fish just to carry it around and display it? That's like the fish version of fur coats...

biondoa

AC Members
Feb 6, 2015
NC
Real Name
Alison
that is probably one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. I hope you notify PETA about this. I wonder if maybe they just used fish that have died........... no , probably not. I can't believe that there was a link for Mother's Day. I would be appalled if anyone gave me that.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I thought the Latin/scientific name was a classy touch :/

Remind me of the paperweights you could get when I was a kid at the shore with marine inverts in them

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
Marine inverts are different(maybe). But a fish!!! I want to find the people that make these and shove them in that glue or whatever they are put in and watch them slowly suffer. YEAH HOW DO YOU LIKE IT!!!!! Makes me disgusted.

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
Dude chill, I said maybe. I am now thinking that they are not that different. Besides anger was clouding my way of thinking.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Is this fish alive or dead?? If it's alive I will be sending a piece of my mind to them today
I imagine it once was, it's not going to live encased in some sort of resin. Looking at the picture it was likely dead before being encased.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store