Re-did my 20g. (made a slate cave)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bwana

AC Members
Jan 24, 2004
Visit site
I just redid my 20g to incorporate my new cave I made out of slate.

I couldnt really figure out what to do with the big orange rock. :confused:

Here's my Betta, and one of my serpae's (sorry for the crappy flash pics, but that's the only way my crappy camera (or my crappy camera skills) can get them w/o blurring.

Here's my dwarf gourami, and the betta again. I was very surprised when they actually got along. I had my betta in there for ~5 hours while my other tank was down, and they worked out fine, so i left him in there, and gave the other tank to my little brother. :D

Bwana

AC Members
Jan 24, 2004
Visit site
Oh yeah...I'm thinking of swapping out all the gravel in favor of all black. either gravel, or that onyx sand stuff. Everything in there is fake (well...except the rocks)...and the gravel doesnt help it look any more real :rolleyes: :laugh: .

dwayne

AC Members
Jul 12, 2001
Boston, MA
See - you don't think it looks real, but to me I think it looks awesomely real!! I'm planning a rehab of my tank (and saving $$ for new stuff!) and have been looking at different pictures of tanks, and yours is definately awesome! :D

~Tara

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store