Sae's online

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

750t

AC Members
May 24, 2003
Indiana
Visit site
I have searched my entire area for sae's,none to be found. I really want some of these fish. So I guess Im gonna resort to ordering them online. The only place Ive found is az gardens. Im really concerned about this. Ive ordered plants before but never fish. I would like to hear good and bad experiences. Im just worried that I will get a bag of dead fish.
Thanks Tim

TFo

AC Members
About a month ago, I made my first online fish purchase. I bought 4 American-Flag fish and 6 Amano shrimp from floridadriftwood.com. I had them shipped 2nd day air to Illinois, and they all made it alive. Since then, 2 of the fish have died of an unknown illness. Everyone else appears very healthy, and I don't expect any more deaths. Florida Driftwood shipped the order quickly, and I would recommend them to others.

The only problem is that they don't offer SAEs. I just wanted to let you know that buying online is a viable solution if you can rely on the seller. The next time I might try Next Day Air though.

Good luck.

RioXingu

AC Members
Mar 30, 2004
Janesville, WI
www.ticon.net
Sometimes your LFS can be persuaded to order a particular fish from their supplier.
However, a particular fish may be unavailable, period.
It also depends on how much your LFS wants to please you, and other customers too. Of course, this implies that you will pay more for the fish.

Bill

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store